Learn to leverage your Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to function as another HR team member. From desirable employee recognition programs to intuitive and effective performance reviews, your HRIS can manage it all for you, with minimal implementation and oversight.
- Engaging employee recognition program details.
- Importance of easy-to-use options for employees and managers.
- How to design performance reviews that actually review an employee’s performance and don’t take too much time.
Technology can help free you from administrivia so you can focus on strategic goals. Learn a seven-step framework to use to select the right technical solution, and how to justify the investment to decision makers by writing an effective business case. Find out how to analyze the structure of a business case, explore your needs to support HR, and discover why technology is important to HR. In addition, learn how to calculate ROI to support your business case.
- Understand a seven-step process for selecting software (i.e., HRMS).
- Describe the components of a business case.
- Apply three types of return on investment (ROI) calculations.
- Know how to calculate financial ROI of an HRMS implementation.
Corporate immigration today continues to lack transparency and predictability, and established technologies are limited to digitizing case workflow. But what if the latest advancements in technology could be leveraged to truly revolutionize global talent management? This session examines how organizations can bring the historically murky and anxiety-riddled immigration process into the modern era of intuitive and delightful user experience.
- Establish why technology is a must-have today when data privacy and security are not an afterthought.
- Examine how the latest cloud, predictive risk modeling and mobile technologies can help source, mobilize and manage foreign talent in a fast-changing world.
- Illustrate how technology can shift an immigration program’s mission from repetitive tasks to strategic value-adds to the organization.
- Demonstrate how innovative communication platforms, sophistical compliance tools, machine learning and real-time global people analytics can be leveraged to create an amazing global people experience.
The adoption of technology is accelerating over time. It took 38 years for radio to reach 59 million global users, but only 80 days for the iPad to reach the same milestone. Faster than ever before, technology is getting into the mainstream and changing peoples' expectations. Are you on the technology clue bus? Are you delivering HR services in ways that your employees and managers expect? Are you using technology to make you a more strategic part of the organization? Joe Rotella shares 10 places to look for ways to leverage HR's use of technology to be a better service provider.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has set the stage for the third wave of online recruiting technology. The first wave was taking the classified ad model and moving it online: employers posted a job and hoped the right candidate would see it. The second wave was implementing AI-driven candidate matching. That’s where the industry has been focused for the last few years. The third wave is all about optimizing the post-match experience. Job seekers often feel like they are applying in a vacuum, with no visibility into where they stand in the process and not knowing if their application was even received or reviewed. This is what we call the “resume black hole.” By leveraging AI to improve communication between job seekers and employers, the hiring timeline can be compressed, allowing job seekers to get hired faster, and employers to fill open jobs more quickly. In this session, ZipRecruiter’s CEO in a fireside chat format, shares data-based insights on the communication pain points that affect today’s job seekers and shares ways that AI can help you to address those issues.
- Learn how AI-driven recruiting technology is expanding beyond matching to address the communication needs of job seekers and HR professionals.
- Discover the communication pain points which can push job seekers away from your open roles.
- Learn how AI can programmatically address those communication pain points, and help HR professionals hire faster.