Find A Session
A Towers Watson survey indicates that 51 percent of employees lack trust and confidence in their leaders. And here you sit right between senior leaders and the team members that don't want to follow them. In this tough situation, you need to figure out how to drive the organization when you're not really the one who's supposed to be steering. This workshop will:
- Provide leadership training focusing on skill sets such as strategic planning, critical thinking, influencing, getting buy-in and leading organizations.
- Show you how to effectively lead superiors to “A-game” performance without getting burned in the process.
- Show you how to communicate to persuade as well as softly push back.
- Provide strategies on how to challenge ideas without challenging the “idea presenter.”
- Show you how to avoid upstaging the boss.