Find A Session
HR professionals are a fountain of knowledge and resources and are called on to provide individual support to employees in many forms: You inspire, challenge, course-correct, mentor and question. In other words, you coach them. You undoubtedly do much of this already, and this workshop will give you a new set of techniques to help you learn what to do (and what not to do!) to take that support to the next level. This workshop will use the International Coach Federation's Core Coaching Competencies to give you a new toolbox of skills to use with your employees, including deepening your listening, creating awareness, asking powerful questions, planning developmental projects and creating accountability. We'll cover a lot of ground and rely on examples from your own situations, so bring your coaching challenges and questions! This workshop is highly practical and will give you not only a deep understanding of the topic but also tangible tools and techniques to use immediately. You will discover:
- The definition of coaching and what your role is.
- Who is a good prospect for coaching and when to save your energy/time/money.
- Coaching techniques to create awareness and deepen the learning for a coachee.
- How to establish a measurable developmental program and hold coachees accountable.
- The key to producing long-term, sustainable results vs. just temporary change.