Find A Session
The biggest leadership challenge isn’t creating a strategy—it’s executing the strategy. If you know your strategy is right on, how do you get your team to nail it? This innovative workshop will explain the L-E-A-D Strategy, which helps leaders quickly drive strategic initiatives and get great results from their teams. The pressures on an organization to move quickly mirror the pressures individuals face on a personal level. Your organization will generate better results if leaders can create agile cultures full of strategic thinkers. You will learn about the L-E-A-D Strategy:
LEVERAGE = LEVERAGE the people and resources you need to create an agile organization.
- Define the value in your work: your personal ROI
- Use the Five Why’s: Identify and Reduce Low-Value Work
- Communicate and Agree Upon Priorities
ENVIRONMENT = Establish an ENVIRONMENT where your employees are confident and capable enough to take initiative and make on-the-fly changes.
- Describe the Challenge of Change Through an Employee’s Eyes
- Develop a Culture of Speed: Implement Changes More Quickly
- Graph the Link Between Employee Performance and Stress
ALIGNMENT = Ensure that your employees are in ALIGNMENT with the organization’s goals so that they’ll make the right strategic choices.
- Graph Your Team Performance Engagement Scale
- Understand How To Spot and Coach Each Work Style
- Track Items You’ve Delegated Using Microsoft Outlook
DRIVE = Remove obstacles so that your team can DRIVE the organization forward quickly.
- Make Decisions Faster and Avoid Over-Collaboration
- Create a Productive Interruption Protocol for Your Team
- Stop Wasting Time with Poor E-mail Behaviors