Find A Session
You already have a culture of learning but it may not be driving the results your talent is capable of and your organization needs. Dr. Britt Andreatta will share the latest discoveries about the brain, and how to harness human biology to bring out the best in your talent. You will learn how creating a growth mindset culture and investing in learning will increase employee engagement, productivity and adaptability. Leave this interactive session with new strategies for intentionally building the professional capacity of people across all functions of your organization. In this session, you will:
- Explore the latest neuroscience research and how to unlock people’s natural hunger to learn and improve.
- Discover the benefits creating a culture of learning based on the growth mindset.
- Discover key learning design principles that lead to long-term behavior change.
- Identify your default and intentional learning cultures.
- Explore the steps and strategies for building a robust culture of learning that drives continuous improvement.