Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply.
Become a better-rounded HR professional by enhancing your understanding of the complex world of finance. Learn key financial terms and concepts, how to analyze financial data, and how to recognize patterns and opportunities in the financial arena. With a better understanding of finance, gain valuable insight into your organization's strategy and make your HR department an indispensable component of your organization.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Describe how businesses operate.
- Define key components of the income statement and balance sheet.
- Describe the link between financial measures and shareholder value.
- Determine how to build an HR budget.
- Identify ways to positively impact corporate performance.
- Define key financial terms and concepts.