Find A Session
Is your organization making costly mistakes in preventing, or responding to, harassment complaints? This session will focus on key areas throughout the process, including anti-harassment policies (including which protected categories to include), training; complaint reporting, mischaracterizing bullying as harassment and vice versa, investigations, taking prompt effective action, and communications throughout the process. You will learn:
- Common mistakes companies make in attempting to prevent harassment, including errors in anti-harassment policies and training.
- Which protected categories to include in your anti-harassment policy.
- Common mistakes companies make in responding to harassment, including the complaint process, investigations, taking prompt effective action, and communicating to the complainant and target.
- How to distinguish between bullying and illegal harassment.
- Best practices in harassment prevention and complaint response.