Find A Session
Leaders juggle an unprecedented number of priorities. Productivity and performance. Costs. Employee engagement. Scarce resources. Retention. Yet, research suggests that if leaders can address one key priority particularly well, the rest follow. That “meta-priority” is career development. Study after study links career development to employee satisfaction, engagement, retention, productivity, and even revenue and profitability. Getting career development right should be primary for leaders because of its ability to fuel all other priorities, enable the flexibility and agility required to respond to the wild world of work, and support what matters most to the organization. This session will help you:
- Gain the latest information research on how careers/career development is changing.
- Learn seven critical mindsets important to building a development culture.
- Understand the opportunities available in organizations other than the traditional vertical move.
- Gain insight to the way one practice career development as a regular daily activity.
- Consider the enterprise need for developing talent at all levels.