Find A Session
Do you hear the word “ergonomics” and shudder in sticker shock!? There are a lot of myths floating around telling your employees that “sitting is the new smoking” and “back pain is because of your chair” when the reality is very different. This session will focus on what you need to know about ergonomics and how to meet employee demands without conflicting with the law. This session will help you:
- Understand the difference between ergonomic programming that works and equipment that does not.
- Recognize the fine line between ergonomic equipment and disability accommodation, and what documents and policies you need to have in place before conflicts arise between the two.
- Differentiate between the different types of equipment on the market and their proper uses.
- Discuss your responsibility when a doctor's note is received for ergonomic equipment.
- Define ROI metrics for your office ergonomic program.