Find A Session
Millennials comprise the majority of the U.S. workforce and almost 50% plan to switch employers this year because their expectations contrast so greatly to their actual experience. Effective onboarding mitigates this costly attrition threat and prepares employees of all generations for success. This session will take a critical look at the transition from recruiting to onboarding and will provide strategies for increasing engagement during the first 90 days and boosting long-term retention and performance. You will learn:
· How to integrate Millennials into your organization and maximize their retention and engagement.
· Three reasons why companies with great recruitment and intern practices fail to keep long-term employees.
· The six critical steps of onboarding and how to implement them.
· 10 key pitfalls to avoid during the first 90 days.
· What really belongs in your New Employee Orientation program.