Find A Session
Today’s workforce is mobile – they are scattered across locations and are connected by computers, smartphones and other devices. This expanding workforce puts new risk and strain on your organization, especially when it comes to labor laws and IRS compliance. Ensuring IRS compliance is paramount and easily achieved with automated technologies designed for the mobile workforce. This session will discuss how state-regulated labor laws, if ignored, can put your organization at risk and what you can do to minimize the risk of a class-action lawsuit. We’ll also discuss recent cases and their financial impact to organizations like yours. This session will help you:
- Understand the financial risks of state-regulated labor laws.
- Interpret and utilize data to mitigate risk.
- Learn strategies you can use to avoid class-action lawsuits.
- Ensure your organization is IRS compliant.
- Understand the impact of California Labor Laws and their risks and influence on other states.