Find A Session
You are a fountain of knowledge and resources and are called on to provide individual support to employees in many forms: you inspire, challenge, course-correct, mentor and question. In other words, you coach them. You undoubtedly do much of this already, and this workshop will give you a new set of tools from an expert coach with thousands of hours of experience in varied environments to help you with what to do (and what not to do!) to take that support to the next level. In this dynamic and interactive workshop, we'll use the International Coach Federation's Core Coaching Competencies to give you a new tool box of skills to use with employees including: deepening your listening, creating awareness, asking powerful questions, planning developmental projects and creating accountability. This interactive workshop will cover a lot of ground and rely on examples from your own situations, so bring your coaching challenges and questions and leave with tangible tools and techniques you can use immediately! You will learn:
- The definition of coaching and what it means for your role in the process.
- Who is a good prospect for coaching and when to save your energy/time/money.
- Coaching techniques to create awareness and deepen the learning for a coachee.
- How to establish a measurable developmental program and hold coachees accountable to it.
- The key to producing long-term, sustainable results vs. just temporary change.