Find A Session
Businesses face a challenging future – a volatile global economy, an increased need for innovation, talent shortages, technological advances, and demographic shifts. To survive and thrive in the future, your competencies and capabilities must evolve. You must know the business, focus strategically, solve business problems and understand how to influence change in order to effectively align HR’s strategic plan, establish key relationships and drive maximum impact on results. Those who master these skills will deliver more value and find greater executive support. This session is a call to action, and will include creative ideas, strategies and examples from progressive companies and HR/recruiting leaders who are blazing the trail into the future. This session will help you:
- Learn how to effectively position yourself to create opportunities for professional growth.
- Find your voice as a leader and establish strategic relationships with key individuals so you can have maximum influence in organizational decision-making.
- Discover how to start fresh with new strategies that give you all-new power to win the war for talent.
- Explore strategic changes you can make to increase the ROI on recruiting, retention and leadership development initiatives, and discover smart new ways to attract and retain high-demand talent.
- Understand how to use data to develop systems and processes to measure and quantify results in order to gain executive support.