Find A Session
To remain competitive, organizations need to look beyond the status quo to attract, retain, motivate, and challenge employees. You can do this through developing your own playing field, reassessing your role of promoting and insuring the health of employees, and by providing base pay, incentives, retirement, PTO, etc. Flexibility in benefits, the pros/cons, and the impact on employers and employees for a generational workforce that is comprised of diversity never seen is needed to meet the needs of the varying generations. This session will provide you with:
· An overview of how you can create a competitive advantage through using this approach while continuing
to create your own level playing field using a total compensation approach.
· Information designed to invoke alternate processes of employer offered benefits.
· An additional understanding of how to align various generational views of benefits while creating total compensation
offerings that will help to attract, retain, motivate, and challenge employees.
· Case studies that will identify both plan design scenarios and bottom-line costs, as well as what HR
and business issues will arise and how to address them.
· Pros and cons to both employers and employees of a developed total compensation program and key
elements for education and communication.