Find A Session
Older generations grew up with long and ineffective one-on-one feedback sessions. Senior leaders told newcomers how it was, often to blank stares. Today is different: the best mentors specialize in brief and pointed conversations, focusing on one small item. In this session, we'll see how all generations can work together. This session will explore giving microfeedback to millennials, reverse feedback to Boomers and will describe group mentoring with the Xers, allowing us to grow together and succeed. This session will help you:
- Understand the differences between the generations.
- Explore the changing importance of mentoring in the modern organization.
- Learn what microfeedback is, and how to deliver it.
- Learn what reverse mentoring is, and how to deliver it.
- Learn how group mentoring works.