Find A Session
The need to adapt to competition and changing market conditions, as well as the preparation for the future of the company in a global market, led CCU to define a new corporate leadership culture for its companies. The project included the creation of a corporate leadership model based on CCU’s principles with a set of leadership competencies. Additionally, the definition and implementation of a leadership development program based on these competencies through all global operations were also created. This session will to help you decide how and if your company wants to develop/enhance a leadership development program by answering the following questions:
- What leads an internationally operating company to adopt a radical change in leadership culture across different business units?
- How do you align HR solutions and training methods with your business strategy to develop HR into a strategic partnership in this transformation?
- How do you cope with cultural diversity across business units in multiple countries/locations during the leadership program implementation?
- What strategies can you use to obtain internal key stakeholders buy-in and support?
- How should the leadership and competency model be designed across the organization?
- What metrics should be used to measure the program’s efficiency and effectivity across all global business units?