Find A Session
Finally, a sexual harassment training that won’t leave you bored to tears! In this highly-interactive, simulation-style training, participants step into a management role at a fictitious company and start seeing and hearing things that might be, that could be…sexual harassment. Over the course of the training, you are presented with information about what people are doing and saying in the company and you’ll have to decide if (and how) you’re going to respond. But don’t worry, this training will also arm you with the information you need to identify and address sexual harassment.
The bottom line is that harassment prevention is not the sole responsibility of HR — every employee, manager, and leader should be involved. In this program, we help you arm employees at all levels with the skills to define harassment and address the business risks associated with tolerating unacceptable behaviors. It’s guaranteed to be both eye-opening and engaging.
Participants leave this program with the ability to:
- Understand the critical distinction between impact and intent.
- Identify quid pro quo vs. hostile work environment harassment, and retaliation.
- Take action if you do experience or witness harassment.
- Know what to do if an employee shares a harassment complaint with you.
- Avoid unintentionally contributing to a hostile environment for others.