Find A Session
Whether you're looking to connect with others at work, find a new job, or simply expand your circles of influence, you need to be intentional about building your network. Introverts are often mischaracterized as being at a disadvantage when it comes to the art of networking, but this session uncovers how all personality styles can learn from the natural strengths of introverts. Put newfound strategies to immediate use.
- Learn the differences between introverted and extraverted personality styles.
- Examine common misconceptions associated with introverts.
- Identify the natural strengths that introverts bring to networking opportunities.
- Define your own networking strengths and potential limitations.
- Gain new perspectives on what it means to network effectively, plus tips for the immediate application of lessons learned.