Find A Session
Sixty different types of employee recognition programs were in play across General Motors’ workforce of 176,000 employees on six continents; new programs were being developed haphazardly, rendering them ineffective. Learn how the company partnered with Achievers to design and deliver a comprehensive, consolidated recognition program. The outcome was a consistent global experience that improved employee engagement and retention, positively influenced the work environment, and accelerated cultural change across regional offices.
- Create and manage a single, cohesive employee recognition program, localized for a global organization.
- Integrate employee recognition programs into a culture driven by company values and strategy.
- Gain insight into how technology adoption, combined with monetary and non-monetary elements, improves employee engagement and drives results.
- Develop strategies, best practices and tips for empowering recognition across an organization, aligning company with employee values to drive desired behaviors and business outcomes.
- Before implementing your recognition program, learn the three crucial required elements: creating a compelling business case, securing executive buy-in, and setting clear and measurable objectives.