Find A Session
“Agile” is the important work process taking hold in IT groups and other areas across organizations, and HR plays a critical part in leading and supporting the initiative. Learn the key tenets of agile work to understand how HR can take a primary role in applying it to shape a positive, holistic work experience—with consideration for leadership, teams and individuals, and for work, workers and workplace. Gain the necessary information about agile work that enables you to make a powerful impact in your organization.
- Increase your knowledge of what agile means and how to support your internal customers.
- Understand a new model for creating a holistic work experience in support of an agile workplace.
- Discover key leadership behaviors you can activate to be successful.
- Learn about the elements of team dynamics that are most critical to establishing an agile workplace.
- Empower the HR function to lead and support an agile workplace in new ways.