Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Registration includes three post conference virtual sessions. Additional fees apply.
**This program is associated with a SHRM Specialty Credential and will fulfill the Educational Program component.
The HR Department of One: Strategies for Success program is a 10.5-hour interactive education experience. Join other HR DOOs and leaders of small HR Departments to engage in meaningful discussions around topics that are most important to HR DOOs, such as employee engagement, communicating with executives, balancing strategy with operations, building alliances, and putting together a meaningful and relevant HR plan.
- Define your engagement strategy for building employee motivation
- Develop strategies and approaches for building effective relationships with business leaders
- Create your HR plan based on your organization's vision and goals
- Build consensus around your HR plan and projects
- Virtual sessions will be held post conference