Find A Session
Cosentino has evolved and grown over the last three decades from a company with a local 40-employee business to operations in five continents. This session gives you the opportunity to hear from an award-winning organization (Cosentino was nominated as the Spain Brand Ambassador and awarded the best Spanish International Business Model) and hear how they tackled the challenge of expanding internationally. What HR processes are best run globally and which of them need to be taken care and/or adapted locally? What are the keys when hiring international HR outsourced services? How do you provide HR services to the business when you don´t have local HR professionals? What are the talent challenges as they relate to organic or inorganic business growth? When entering a new market, how to keep HR management costs down without losing quality? These, and other, questions will be answered to help you learn and be prepared to face an international expansion from a successful case study.
- Learn how to design and run HR processes in different countries with different business maturity levels.
- Discover how to provide HR services to the business from a distance.
- Strategies to create an international net of HR providers and when to sign global vs. local agreements.
- Learn how you can ensure consistent processes and criteria throughout the different locations.
- Understand how to adapt HR management costs to the different market possibilities.