Find A Session
Implementing large-scale transformation and sustainable change requires a people-first mentality that casts vision while also creating alignment throughout every organizational layer. Celia Swanson, first female EVP of Walmart Inc. shares case studies and insights based on her experience leading one of the largest single transformation initiatives within Walmart U.S. that affected 1.4 million associates.
- Case studies from leading Change Management at Walmart U.S.
- How to implement urgent change within an organization
- The role of authentic executive brands
- Messaging alignment strategy for all organization levels
- Managing shareholder expectations, associate experience, organizational effectiveness, customer experience, external reputation, collision between efficiency and productivity with caring for people