Explore immigration scenarios that highlight the intersection of immigration with other areas of law such as employment and M&A in this session with experts from each field who interact and discuss the best practices for various hypothetical scenarios involving:
- Discrimination in hiring where immigration sponsorship policies may not be consistent
- Co-employment issues
- International M&A due diligence
- Payback, expat and non-compete agreements
- Wage and hour audits
- I-9 audits and compliance
- Learn how to avoid immigration-related discrimination in hiring.
- Understand the effects of co-employment on employment visas and immigration compliance.
- Learn how to identify and avoid immigration-related problems in corporate restructuring.
- Learn best practices for internal and government audits.