Working with people can be challenging. It’s easy to become overwhelmed, burned out and become a person who goes through the motions in HR. However, that’s not who we should be – ever!! This session confronts the reality of where HR is in today’s organizations and where it should go. We start by being genuine humans ourselves. All. The. Time. You’ll learn proven ways to be yourself and be the leader you were meant to be as a business professional who happens to practice HR.
- Be Human Yourself – Learn how it’s safe to be yourself at work. In fact, it will set the model for your entire organization’s culture.
- Getting Unstuck – Move from being stagnant to being proactive and ahead of the furious pace everyone experiences.
- The C’s Have It – Start effectively working with the executives on purpose in showing them the value of a people-centric company.
- Invest in Others – Develop relationships with employees at all levels of the organization by intentionally investing your time.
- Define the Workflow – Learn how to effectively balance the mix of project-oriented work, employee relations situations and the constant push of daily HR work.