What if we told you that your organization's key driver for success should be kindness? Would you scoff at the idea that something typically associated as "warm and fuzzy" could be your primary driver of business results and creator of an unbelievable culture that engages both employees and customers? At a time when business is moving at breathtaking speeds and competition is fierce, irrefutable evidence shows that infiltrating your culture with kindness is the secret sauce to delivering an unprecedented ROI. You will hear accounts from best-in-class organizations, including Southwest Airlines and Chick-fil-A, on how kindness has propelled their success, and how you can take actionable steps to put kindness at the forefront of your organization's culture.
- Recognize and create the strong business case for kindness in the workplace.
- Utilize proven techniques from world-class organizations where kindness is a key value.
- Inspire kindness to build loyal employees and customers who become raving fans.
- Develop new ideas and implement effective strategies that build a positive and kind culture.
- Boost employee and customer engagement through methods that anyone can implement.