Gender identity in the workplace is a relevant area of focus for every human resource professional. From employee bias and judgment to concerns with gender discrimination lawsuits, it's imperative that all human resource professionals receive training. Learn how your organization can practice inclusivity in action. This session will cover terminology, common problems, preventing discrimination, and best practices in the workplace. Case studies and experiential exercises will help attendees build their cultural competencies.
- Identify the differences in gender identity, gender expression, biological sex, sexual identity and romantic orientation
- Discuss the common problems that transgender and nonbinary employees face in the workplace.
- Recognize gender discrimination in the workplace.
- Summarize best practices in workplace policies.
- Evaluate current workplace inclusivity opportunities for growth.