It’s challenging to be strategically engaged while simultaneously the executive team expects you to have CHRO depth of knowledge, employees want answers to their questions now, Finance wants benefits bills yesterday and Operations needs new candidates. Sole-practitioner HR departments are saddled with administrative tasks while they want to participate at a more strategic level. How do you meet the needs of all your internal customers, create innovative new programs and still get your job done? Learn tips from a former sole practitioner, small business owner and expert. Obtain practical real-world advice to get control of your day and shine in the HR function by exploring various solutions that are appropriate for small business and within the reach of participants. Through connections we will make during the session, the days of going at it alone will be over!
- Determine the strategic position of HR in your organization.
- Evaluate priorities to get results that drive results.
- Make connections throughout the organization and leadership team.
- Explore external relationships and opportunities that will impact your function.
- Consider your goals for your career and the HR department.
- Embrace technology to ease the administrative burden.