The capability to influence executives is a must-have skill for HR leaders who want to shape their world and unlock the potential in the workforces they serve. Even the best transformational ideas fail if they aren’t presented effectively to key leaders and stakeholders. This interactive professional development session fundamentally changes how you communicate when there is a need to be heard and to influence action when sharing ideas, recommendations, and points of view. In this working session, you will learn and apply a globally proven, easy-to-use communication framework that enables you to deeply yet quickly think through a compelling rationale for what you need to say and why. This story-driven approach empowers you to succinctly connect the value in your ideas to the issues that decision-makers care about in about two minutes or less.
- Discover how business executives prefer to receive recommendations and ideas.
- Learn how to prepare for the unique challenges of communicating HR recommendations to executives in high-stakes situations.
- Gain executive and stakeholder buy-in by applying an intuitive, globally proven communication tool
- Think and then speak with greater ease, clarity, credibility, and impact.
- Influence business executives to make better talent decisions and focus on the right things.