Join the 17th World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) World Congress in Chicago, Illinois, USA, where people from different continents and cultures will come together to share their experiences and innovations in the field of human resource management.
The WFPMA World Congress 2018 will be held in conjunction with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 2018 Annual Conference & Exposition, as part of the WFPMA’s rotation among its five regions and their member associations.
About the WFPMA World Congress
WFPMA World Congress Track
Register for the WFPMA World Congress
Travel to the US
Become a Sponsor of the WFPMA World Congress
WFPMA World Congress 2018 Marketing Toolkit
The WFPMA World Congress enables HR professionals to build a global community of peers, to discuss new developments and to network with colleagues from around the world who face similar complex challenges in human resource management.
Why attend the WFPMA World Congress 2018?
- Learn about important HR issues: Find out more about global HR topics like Immigration, Communication Strategies, Incentives and Rewards, Best Practices, and more.
- Build an incomparable network: This event brings together the best from around the world. Benefit from the opportunity to establish international relationships by visiting the WFPMA World Congress Global Networking Lounge to relax and introduce yourself to fellow attendees.
- Take your career to a new level: You’ll stay up to date and get a first look at the megatrends in HR by hearing from innovative speakers from around the world who’ll share top-notch content.
- Celebrate the HR profession: Join the global HR community to congratulate the 2018 George Petitpas awardee at the WFPMA World Congress International Reception for outstanding contributions to the HR community.
By registering for the WFPMA World Congress with a WFPMA registration code*, attendees can enjoy the SHRM 2018 Annual Conference & Exposition and all the WFPMA World Congress social functions and networking opportunities. Here’s what’s included:
- The WFPMA World Congress Opening Ceremony, led by WFPMA President Peter Wilson, AHRI Australia
- International WFPMA World Congress Reception
- Presentation of the “George Petitpas” Award
- Transition ceremony for the exiting WFPMA Board and the upcoming WFPMA Board
- Announcement of the WFPMA World Congress 2020 location
- The full SHRM 2018 Annual Conference & Exposition program. Explore here.
Please email the WFPMA Secretariat for your WFPMA registration code.
Known as the Windy City, Chicago is known for its plethora of restaurants, impressive retail shopping, local attractions, and vibrant nightlife. Check-out the Explore Chicago page to learn more about everything Chicago has to offer.
Do you need a travel visa?
If you need a visa to attend the WFPMA World Congress 2018, please visit the U.S. Department of State website for the most current information and instructions.
Learn about which countries are currently participating in the Visa Waiver Program.
The WFPMA World Congress 2018 will provide a new invitation letter upon request only to individuals who are registered and attending.
|Request Invitation Letter|
We are delighted to offer sponsorship opportunities at the WFPMA World Congress 2018. There are several outstanding options available for your company, which will give you maximum exposure to a highly targeted audience of delegates. For further information, please contact Emile Davis.
- WFPMA World Congress Global Networking Lounge ($20,000)
- WFPMA World Congress International Reception and George Petitpas Award ($25,000)*
- And additional sponsorship opportunities at every budget level
*Automatically becomes a sponsor for the SHRM 2018 Annual Conference & Exposition
WFPMA member Association Leaders are encouraged to use the following marketing collaterals to promote and engage delegates in their respective countries.
- I’m attending! signature block
- Register advertisement banner, feel free to upload to your website
- WFPMA World Congress banner
- WFPMA World Congress Flyer in English and Spanish
For more information, please contact the International Delegations team at WFPMA.Secretariat@shrm.org